Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Wed Aug 6 06:09:58 2008

Mac not only could be a better option it is hands down.  The new Macs are
what Microsoft should have become.   Mac purists will argue that there is
too much crossover but that I feel was inevitable.  Send your vista to
George Bush.

At 05:01 PM 8/5/2008, you wrote:

>I think some of you are working with Apple, my first experiennce with
>Vista was very bad. XP is difficult to be long more available. Who??s is
>thinking that MAC could be a better option and why?
>
>Up to now Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office ahs been my natura domain
>to work,  and at home it represented me even a bacl up of my business
>aplications.
>
>I'll appreciatre your opinions and advice.
>
>A decond question, do you thionk that brilliant monitors are better than
>mate?, personnally I prefer the mate.
>
>Thank you very much in advance!
>
>Saludos cordiales
>
>Lluis

>                 TERRA
>
>-->

Chris Saganich, M.S.
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964