Subject: [Leica] A Questionable Haze?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jul 17 23:23:35 2008

The milky white is CLEARING TIME. Its nice to have an idea of what that time
is.
If it takes 4 minutes for it to clear than you give it another 4 on top of
that and you're done. Its indicating an 8 minute fixing time total.
Then I like to run it for a few minutes in a b fix just like in printing.
A fresher fix. Which gets the Kodak pink out out out if that's the film your
using. But makes me feel better anyway regardless of film.
Over fixing is bad. But its supposedly much harder to over fix the newer tab
grain films.

We hope the funny black haze was not her aura. Or worse.
Just the heartbreak of funny black haze. Selsun blue might not work.

"Never wear the black without the Blue -- Selsun Blue".

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner