Subject: [Leica] A Questionable Haze?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Jul 18 09:34:28 2008

Excellent advice, Mark.

Once, when not carrying my decimal (which can happen when you pull an
all nighter in the darkroom), I made a gallon of fixer using enough
chemicals to make a pint (or was that .1 gallons). I then diluted one to
one. Rapid fix was slow fix and eventually exhausted no-fix.

It didn't smell. (Oh the sweet smell of fixer!) That should have been my
first clue. I should never have reached the point of pink and haze.

To fix things I refixed.

DaveR