Subject: [Leica] color fringing in eyeglasses
From: michael.francis at gs.com (Francis, Michael)
Date: Tue Jul 1 14:39:35 2008

My typo, these were the real thing, Zeiss eyeglasses and not knock-offs. I'm
sure that they work well for many prescriptions, but not for me. The
illustration I was drawing was that even if you are willing to pay for 'the
best' you can still run into issues with CA. I have also tried other high
refractive index glass with the same result. I too was told, just wear them
and you will get used to them, that is not the case - 3+ months of wearing
them resulted in buying significantly cheaper but 'better' lenses.

Mike