Subject: [Leica] color fringing in eyeglasses
From: michael.francis at gs.com (Francis, Michael)
Date: Tue Jul 1 09:26:54 2008

I have had this problem with high refractive index lenses, I had to go
back to cheaper ticker lenses ( this was not a bifocal issue for me) I
had many off axis chromatic aberrations. (The worst were from Ziess.)
The prescription was double checked, it just appeared to be a function
of my eyes not being bad enough for the thinner lens. Either that or
being sensitive to these issues...