Subject: [Leica] color fringing in eyeglasses
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Jul 1 08:44:45 2008

PeterKlein wrote:

>Has anyone else ever seen this color fringing with spectacles? Any advice?

Peter, I've also seen color fringes with polycarbonate specs and couldn't
get used to it.  It's a tough, light material but optically not so hot.  I
went back to plain plastic (the cheapest option), but have had to live with
restricted frame choices and slightly bulkier lenses.  Still, I wouldn't
choose polycarb again.
--

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE