Subject: [Leica] To my Canadian friends - Happy Canada Day
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Jul 1 05:44:19 2008

To my Canadian friends - Happy Canada Day.

Today, I have a Leica R7 loaded, and trying to decide between shooting
wide (28mm PC Angulon ) or normal (50mm f1.4).

Being in Ottawa is special, as there are all day celebration and event
going on at Parliament, ending with fireworks at 10pm.

Being newly retired is also special, but the full feeling of that hasn't
sunk in yet.

regards
Vick

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] To my Canadian friends - Happy Canada Day)