Subject: [Leica] To my Canadian friends - SWIMMERS AND WHITE SHARKS! :-)
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 1 09:41:21 2008

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> We Canadian's are going to leave your swimmers on the starting blocks this
> time! WHY? :-)
>
> We have a new National Olympic swimming coach with a partner for speed
> training. Actually he visited Australia and got the idea of working with a
> "Great White Shark after seeing one flash by while on a boat trip!" :-)
>
> So he brought one back with him on his return to Canada. :-) It gets
better!
> :-) :-)
>
> Now when the gun goes during training sessions he releases the Great White
> right behind the swimmers!!!

Are you telling us in takes an Australian (the shark) to get the Canadians
to swim faster?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] To my Canadian friends - SWIMMERS AND WHITE SHARKS! :-))
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] To my Canadian friends - SWIMMERS AND WHITE SHARKS! :-))