Subject: [Leica] question on paper profiling
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jun 11 18:16:49 2008

If you don't get an answer I may suggest just getting the printing and
trying it as is and see if it works.
It works for me.
Perfectly.
I somehow get by without any profiling or fancy third party software and I
think most people do.
Try it and if it ain't broke don't fix it.
The thing is a joy to use with CS3.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner