Subject: resale value (was: Re: [Leica] M8 and the WAR)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jun 12 12:44:11 2008

Doug you completely confuse the issue when you talk about shooting with it
and results you get with the lens. This has nothing to do with that. With
use. Results. This has to do with buying and selling.
And money.
Ebaying.

This is not collecting.
This is trading.
This is playing with money. And its not photography.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner