Subject: [Leica] question on paper profiling
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Jun 12 17:00:21 2008

Tina,

Thanks to you and all that replied.  As usual, lots to think about.  I do
have QTR, but again, as I understand it, one needs profiling hardware to use
it.  My thought process about having my own profiling gear was that I would
be ready for new printers and papers, as opposed to a proprietary solution
like IP.  But that is no doubt flawed  -- I would likely just find that I
need to upgrade to the next great thing in profiling gear!

Ken