Subject: [Leica] Nikon Coolscan 4000 Users.... I need help!
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 2 21:30:09 2008

Frank, I'll send you some screenshots of the settings I use for transparency
film with the Coolscan V.  I'll need to setup but I fire them off to you
within a couple of days. As to bw neg, I never got a scan that I was very
happy with by anything I tried.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e