Subject: [Leica] Peter gets published
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 2 20:59:51 2008

Hi Peter, yes I assumed that was the case. 'twas a subtle suggestion to take
your camera along next time and encourage them to use your photos too. Seems
to me that you would have a great rapport doing an interview with someone
like that. A perfect chance to make some photographs as well.
I like your retro shot too for its framing and the great relationship with
the subject. I might make it a bit punchier?? Try some toning too? Just some
thoughts.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e