Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 17 (ric)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat May 3 02:27:43 2008

Hi Ric, some impressions from me on a couple.
Nice atmosphere in the first. What is it with you guys and your bbq smoking
fetish? I guess I'll have to come and taste for myself.
No. 2, nice light for the scene, especially the green behind the guy. My
jury is still out on the pink sign to the left. The reversed text makes you
ponder it for longer too. You could mess with people's heads and reverse
that part of the shot!

Number 6 gets an E for effort. Pretty folks, maybe a couple of seconds
earlier? Did you wait until your happy models emerged for another frame?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/