Subject: [Leica] Never judge a cover by its book huh?
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Mon Oct 8 06:40:57 2007

Sonny,

Clearly my post upset you. If I offended either you or the group I
appologize. It wasn't my intent.

I experienced your reply as sarcasticam or at least unnescssarily mean
spirited.  I don't think that is necessary, especially from someone of your
standing within the group. In the future if you don't like something which I
have said I would appreciate it if you would simply point it out in plain
english.

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
H: (301) 654-0938