Subject: FW: [Leica] September 2007 LUG photo contest winners
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Wed Oct 3 05:17:33 2007

OMG! I am so excited and honored. Thank you very much. This is a first for
me. I have never, ever, no how no way won anything in all my 64 years. I'm
thrilled.

I would like to offer my congratulations to the other winners and
contestants. There were many great shots this month. I am not the
photographer that Doug, Bob, Steve, Dider, and Graham are, not to mention
Tina and Ted. I know that. This is a very exciting moment for me. Thanks.

Barney