Subject: [Leica] Never judge a cover by its book huh?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon Oct 8 09:05:24 2007

I was replying to Joseph's dilettante reply to your post.  I do not post
mean-spirited replies to anyone knowingly, unless my spirit is somehow
compromised.   He replied to you in exactly the terms I was complaining
about.

Do you know why people get nervous when a guy walks into a bank with a
violin case?  (answer)  He might have a  machine gun inside and may use it.

Do you know why people get nervous when a guy enters a bank with a cello
case?  He might have cello inside and might use it.

Regards,
Sonny
(father of a contra-bassist)

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Never judge a cover by its book huh?)