Subject: [Leica] OT W98, etc
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Oct 7 20:18:51 2007

Bob,

I would not have upgraded when I did had my power supply not died in my Dell
Pentium II machine.  As you probably know, Dell uses proprietary power
supplies, so when that dies, the machine is dead.

I have used Dell machines since they were sold as PCs, Limited, before they
adopted the Dell name. The only exception was a Compaq that I used for a
while.  I also bought Dell for several of our grandkids when they went to
college.  For the money, they are hard to beat.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA