Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 34
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sun Aug 26 14:53:28 2007

Thanks for taking a look and your kind comment Ric.

I'm continuing to follow your monumental, and for me mostly
melancholy, documents of your local "harbors" with great interest. I
also find your "people on the street" standing out from the crowd.
The signage work is also quite remarkable. "Yard sale" was a real
"wow." that truck door could have gone directly to a NY "primitive"
gallery

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com