Subject: [Leica] Photoshop books
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 20 16:22:22 2007

Douglas, I have Evening's CS2 book. I regard it as definitive and well
worthwhile having. I also use some of the Photokit plugins.
For another general CS2 title, Scott Kelby's CS2 for digital photographers
is also very good. Easy, pleasant, practical to use and
specific example oriented, (recipes). Evening's book is more comprehensive
and authoritative.

Cheers
Hoppy