Subject: [Leica] Photoshop books
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 20 09:26:22 2007

At 12:01 PM 8/20/2007, you wrote:
> > Hass anyone read/used the books by an author called Martin Evening on
> > Photoshop CS2 and Lightroom?
> > Are they good? Are there better books on the subject?
> > Thanks in advance
> > Douglas

I have Martin Evening's Lightroom book.  It's very good.  I haven't
finished it yet but I've learned a lot already. (I've been carrying
it around in my laptop computer case since I got it, but osmosis
doesn't seem to be working.) There's a lot more to Lightroom than is
immediately evident.  Martin also has updates on his website that you
can access if you have a copy of the book - a good way to stay
up-to-date with revisions.  He is on another e-mail list that I'm on
and is always very helpful.  All of the Pixel Geniuses are
wonderful.  I hate that we lost Bruce Fraser.  His PS  and color
management books actually make it all understandable.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com