Subject: [Leica] IMG: Water Lilies
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jun 10 12:20:40 2007

The following four photos were taken at Longwood Gardens just south
of Philly.

The season for these flowers is fairly short so you have to catch
them when you can. I was not alone. There were quite a few
photographers with some heavy duty equipment taking pictures of the
flowers.

I hope you enjoy them.

http://tinyurl.com/2na4ya

http://tinyurl.com/328xu7

http://tinyurl.com/2p9ph4

http://tinyurl.com/3dvl2c

I couldn't get too close to the flowers since they were in water. So
I had to use the longer end of my 18-200mm VR Nikkor on my Nikon D200.

Len

Replies: Reply from summicron at comcast.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] IMG: Water Lilies)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Water Lilies)
Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: Water Lilies)