Subject: [Leica] IMG: Water Lilies
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 10 17:41:09 2007

Len, yes I did enjoy them. The composition in the third works especially
well.
The translucency in the fourth is very striking.
Have you post processed (part de-saturated) the second shot? I do like the
oil like rendition of the water with the shadowed areas
being very effective. How about some green pads?

Cheers
Hoppy