Subject: [Leica] 3 E discontinued
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 10 16:59:45 2007

An even worse development in another forum. Someone has coined the acronym
MATE for the Tri Elmar 28-35-50. That is just flagrant
misuse of acronyming.
The forum also has two claims that dealers have been told that production is
discontinued and another from, I think, a French forum,
that the glass for the front element is no longer available.

Cheers
Hoppy