Subject: [Leica] IMG: Water Lilies
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Jun 13 15:45:00 2007

Len,

Nice pictures and compositions,  my preferred is  http://tinyurl.com/2p9ph4

Thanks for showing
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Leonard Taupier
Enviado el: domingo, 10 de junio de 2007 21:21
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Water Lilies

The following four photos were taken at Longwood Gardens just south of
Philly.

The season for these flowers is fairly short so you have to catch them when
you can. I was not alone. There were quite a few photographers with some
heavy duty equipment taking pictures of the flowers.

I hope you enjoy them.

http://tinyurl.com/2na4ya

http://tinyurl.com/328xu7

http://tinyurl.com/2p9ph4

http://tinyurl.com/3dvl2c

I couldn't get too close to the flowers since they were in water. So I had
to use the longer end of my 18-200mm VR Nikkor on my Nikon D200.

Len