Subject: [Leica] Scanning HELP
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat May 12 15:47:52 2007

Hi Hoppy,

Yours, is a really good advice and solution. I scan only for post on-line,
I'm not convinced with the quality I've swa up to the moment with inkjet
printers for B&W, even so and after the comments on the LUG from Walt and
others, I'm interested to investigate again.

If you take three Leica Scanners I hope you send one to me!

Salud!
Luis