Subject: [Leica] Scanning HELP
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri May 11 15:30:22 2007

Hi Hoppy,

First at all thanks for your answer, but my problem is not if I should use
and how Vuescan or Silvedrfast, my problem starts only when I have a dark
negative and the Epson don't keep the original size, if I don't find a
solution, on such cases is when I should use Vuescan or Silverfast, but I
don't like how they work, I prefer my Epson, and on this aspect I'm very
surprised too.

Saludos cordiales
Luis