Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 issues
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 28 16:09:38 2007

But Felix,
it may be minor but the issue is there, along with others, and it
shouldn't be! And it's in a camera that costs a small fortune and is
built by a company that used to be a synonym for quality.
I personally don't want to play about with fixes, filters, excuses and
cover ups - I want a camera that works perfectly, particularly when I
buy it from Leica.
Until Leica produces this digital RF I shall leave well alone.
Regards from Hannover
Douglas