Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 issues
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Sun Jan 28 16:18:06 2007

Alas now perhaps a firmware change can be made without having to buy
a new camera, or having the camera sent back to Solms.

We all know about how the M3 was changed over the dozen years of its'
production.

I'd better check my Powerball lotto numbers...

Charlie

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Re:M8 issues)