Subject: [Leica] Opinions about Nikor 50mm/1,4 LTM?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Jan 11 16:21:16 2007

Hi Marc,

I have a couple lenses with haze. One is severe, a 400mm f5 Telyt. It
makes scanned photos low contrast but as soon as I run auto levels,
the pictures from it are sharp as a tack, equaling a couple of my
expensive Nikon zooms.

Wasn't the coating thing a patent issue with Pentax I believe. Nikon
payed and Leica wouldn't.

Len