Subject: [Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 4 06:26:57 2006

Tina Manley offered:

> This was my second choice that I ruled out because the grandfather's
> expression in the background seemed distracting.

> Jack's still just as entranced, though.  What do you think?  One or two?
> Still the M8, 1250 ISO, the rest I don't know.<<<<

Hi Tina,
My gut feeling is number one without question. Your point of the G'pa in the
back ground is obvious distraction. And not having the pictures side by each
for comparison I believe the boy's eye expression is more effective in the
first than here.

Still an incredible catch! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II)