Subject: [Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Dec 4 09:25:48 2006

I hate to disagree with everyone else, but.....to me the second reads
quicker.  It looks like you could crop granddad out and still not harm
the photo.  Look at the curve of the gals body, the line from the kids
eyes to her and the way the curve of her and the angle from her bra goes
right to his eyes.  The wall in the back is not quite as hot in this one
either.

The difference is not that great, both images are very good.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Belly Dancer, II)