Subject: [Leica] Introduction
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 4 06:19:18 2006

G'day Dom,
Welcome from an old born in Toronto boy! ;-) Oops. "old boy." ;-) Now out
here in lotusland Victoria.:-)

I'm sure you'll have a great time as it generally works like a big family,
some brothers snark at times, others whine, then we have the greatest and
fastest sense of humour and knowledge multi subjects you'll find anywhere.

Over all there isn't a location on the internet where most of the 365 days
we're a very understanding emotional bunch of folks who actually end up
caring for the well being of each other. Oh yeah and we talk about, learn
about more things in this world than you can imagine way beyond Leica
cameras and using them.

But without question you will learn more about Leica's and photography than
you ever thought possible in one location.

So hang onto your hat, add your thoughts and pictures when you can. And
without question, when a comment is made about your picture that touches a
raw nerve of your body .... don't take it personally!!!!!!

Some of us "teach by a smack on the side of the head! ;-) Others use cream
and sugar............ but they're all made to help one become a better
shooter. Regardless of experience!

Come a long then in the "Wild Wild World of Leica Users" created by the best
dang saloon keeper around, Brian Reid!" :-)

ted

tedgrantphoto.com
tedgrant@shaw.ca

Ted Grant Photography Limited