Subject: [Leica] Introduction
From: m4y at mac.com (m4y@mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 3 20:52:52 2006

Greetings from Toronto.

If I may bore you with the briefest of introductions, I have very
recently put a deposit on an M8 and hope for delivery in the near
future.
It will be my first serious camera since I left school and I have
some serious catching up to do - York U, class of '72. 'Nuff said!

In the meantime I am delighted to have found such a lively and
supportive group and intend to be an avid reader and perhaps sometime
soon a contributor.

Cheers,
Dom

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Introduction)