Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: rdandcb at home.netspeed.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Nov 20 20:59:59 2006

Len, I also thought Tina had scanned the neg before flattening it.
But even then it wouldn't be that bad.  Oh, and it was a digital shot.

I know - Tina has used her 1DSmkII to take a pic of a projected
slide, one she bought at the airport gift-shop on the way home.  What
we're seeing is slide popping.  :-D

Fess up Tina!

ha.  :-)

Great shot.  Hopefully you can figure out what's going on with the
funky curvature.

Regards, Rick.