Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Nov 20 15:09:56 2006

Robert Schneider wrote:
> Greg,
>
> Based on your experience with the Canon 24 1.4L lens, do find Tina's
> example typical?  I use this lens often on a Canon EOS 5D (and for a
> while on an EOS 1DmkII) and even wide open I have never experienced
> the "Lensbaby" edges that Tina's photo exhibits (taken at f/2.5).
> Sounds as if you're saying that your experience is closer to Tina's.

I am not Greg, but my 24 1.4L has never had these issues either on film
or on my 1DII or 1D.  The 24 1.4L is no cheapie poor class piece of
glass...it is really a very nice lens.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market)