Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vegetable Market
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 20 19:34:02 2006

Tina,

Can you look at the slides/negatives with a lope to confirm it's from
the camera and not in the scanning. I was going crazy for awhile when
the leading edge of every 6th negative was soft. It was due to bowing
of the film at the beginning in the holder. I then changed the
autofocus point to a more average point and it's been fine ever
since. It really gets crazy with a 21/4 negative if you don't have a
glass holder.

Len