Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's gonna be all right"
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat Nov 18 18:58:10 2006

the buzz for this strategic initiative has been less than stellar.

on youtube.com, check out: "CNN ridicules Micosoft Zune"
Soledad O'Brien and the other anchor--without really
appearing to consciously do so--seem to find the
brown brick from redmond mildly distateful.  the product
analyst on the show, reacting to Soledad clipping her ipod nano
to her lapel lets loose with "oh my god" and responds to criticism
of the design with "no comment."

-rei