Subject: [Leica] OT idle curiousity and the infinite magic of software
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat Nov 18 18:27:48 2006

i've got to cut out the sesquipedalianism...  my new job is
writing research on home equity asset backed securities.
institutional investors will not likely be so amused by a
self-styled homo multarum literarum.  (though the economists
do cherish a latin phrase--ceteris paribus).

-rei

On Nov18 20:26, Philippe Orlent wrote:
> I'm not sure if I can get that image better, but you get at least the
> prize for the most difficult words per square line ;-)
> Philippe

Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT idle curiousity and the infinite magic of software)