Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue Nov 7 08:32:50 2006

I am no working professional, but I would like to defend the mp as more
than marketing snake-oil.  Prior to the mp, my favorite camera was the
m6 0.85 and I also had an m3 upgraded to m6-style loading.  In short,
the mp contained for me the functionality of a somewhat rare model of m6
and a complicated conversion job on a long-discontinued model.  Again, I
am not a working professional (in photography) but this does not
necessarily invalidate those things I appreciate in a fine camera. And
the mp embodied many of those virtues.