Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 6 04:06:24 2006

At 11:04 PM 11/5/2006, you wrote:
>I know people will say 'rangefinder' or 'Leica' but the bang for the
>buck is just not there as a photographic tool, IMHO. On the other
>hand, it qualifies extremely well as an inexpensive piece of
>handmade jewellery.....
>Cheers
>Jayanand

How can you say this when you haven't even used one?  Mine certainly
won't be jewelery.  I'll use it to make my living, along with my
SLRs.  Rangefinders are better for some uses and the M8 is a rangefinder.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 2500 ISO)