Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Nov 6 23:20:16 2006

Ted,
I can understand why you might want to own it, after all you have a
business and reputation to think of,  but I cant understand why I
should. The criticism is not about the camera, but the price. I am sure
it is superb in every way, after all Leica has goodwill to protect.

I think lets close this thread - I dont think we can change each others
minds
Cheers
Jayanand