Subject: [Leica] Will is win big?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Aug 11 08:45:15 2006

On Aug 11, 2006, at 11:36 AM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> conflict. Hezbollah has the announced goal of completely
> eliminating Israel.  How can you negotiate with that?  <<<
>
> I'm with Tina on this.
>
> Jim

Has there been ANY genuinely serious attempt to negotiate with them,
on the part of US adminstrations, UK, FR, etc?   What we hear is that
"We won't negotiate with......," and look where that's gotten all of us.

Can't we at least try, pick up the phone, call their friends with
whom we still are speaking, send a carrier pigeon, a smoke signal,
something, anything?

I refuse to accept the idea that they cannot be negotiated with until
we exhaust all possibilities in that arena.  And, then, I would be
ready to look for more options.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Will is win big?)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Will is win big?)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Will is win big?)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Will is win big?)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Will is win big?)