Subject: [Leica] One thing for sure
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Aug 11 18:45:34 2006

On Aug 11, 2006, at 9:39 PM, Walt Johnson wrote:

> Sorry Ken but maybe religion should be outlawed? It certainly
> appears a lot more dangerous than, say, drinking and driving.
>
> Back to photography, just received one of Tom A's Rapidwinders
> today and will take it with me if I head to Beirut. I'm already up
> to 3 frames a sec. ;-)
>
> Walt

First, no apologies necessary, at least not to me.  It is, after all,
only religion.  It is NOT all of life.

Second, all powers come with the potential for destruction, no matter
what they are.... economic, physical, emotional, religious, etc.

Third, enjoy the winder!

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn