Subject: [Leica] PAW 47 dlridings
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Nov 27 04:28:26 2005

I like the composition and the tonalities of the image, and ofcourse
the fact that you constantly produce beautiful images with the
'oddest' cameras and lenses, but the owl is rather insignificant and
rather disturbing in the image IMO.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 27-nov-05, om 11:19 heeft Daniel Ridings het volgende geschreven: