Subject: [Leica] PAW 2005, Week 47
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Nov 26 10:36:48 2005

Hi Peter,

Concerning 261, I think you nailed the problem of it. If it weren't
for the step, I would have included this one in my 'simple things' file.
The patterns in 262 are drops of melted snow against the window that
I shot through. I kinda liked the effect of them in the photo.

Thanks for commenting,
Philippe

Op 26-nov-05, om 19:30 heeft Peter Dzwig het volgende geschreven: