Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting through the holiday
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 27 05:10:23 2005

We are back to people this week.  The first two are of my nephew as he waits
on my brother to arrive at my Father's house; what Jeff is really witing on
is the wine.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album193/jeffII

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album193/jeffI

The last image is at the Kansas City airport.  It is somewhat unusual in
that security is at each gate so that friends and family are just ouside the
security perimeter.  I was taking another image when I saw this young lady
at the door.  Turn and click.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album193/notanexit

I could not pass up her expression.

For all of our friends in Europe, please stay warm and off the ice; but what
a wonderful opportunity for pictures.

Hopefully all of our NA friends had a warm, family filled Thanksgiving and
the return to work on Monday will not be too unpleasant.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Don's PAW Waiting through the holiday)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Don's PAW Waiting through the holiday)