Subject: [Leica] Digilux-2, Still a Contender
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Nov 26 17:36:44 2005

MK
What is going for the D2 is a great lens, very nice form factor, excellent
to great color, and more than competitive image quality.  What is going
against the D2 is fairly high noise level at ISO 400, a controversial EFV,
and a relatively high price.  Prints I have seen up to 16X20 at an ISO of
100 have been quite good.

Only you can tell if the combination of features versus what else is out
there makes sense for you.  As a picture taking machine it is still up there
in ability.

0.02

Don
don.dory@gmail.com