Subject: [Leica] #399
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Nov 23 14:44:13 2005

Graham,
I hope to someday walk with you on some of the trails that you walk.
Today's image is an example of different seeing.  The clump of trees in the
distance is what draws me into the image.  My vision would have been red or
orange filter, 90 to 135mm, clump of trees in bottom  third and wait for an
interesting cloud formation to highlight the trees.  Possibly switch to an
IR sensitive emulsion.

You chose an excellent vantage point and view, but I can envision the Graham
Photographic Workshop Weekend.

No if I can find a way to pay another three years of tuition...

Don
don.dory@gmail.com