Subject: [Leica] Inspired by a film
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Fri Nov 4 21:18:26 2005

Filmmaker magazine reports this production information for "Good Night..."

Production Format: 35mm.
Camera: Two Panavision Millenniums with 11:1 zoom lenses.
Film Stock: Kodak Vision2 500T 5218.
Editing System: Avid Media Composer Version 11.
Color Correction: Autodesk Fire system to conform the entire movie,
including the archival clips; density grade performed with da Vinci 2K Plus
technology; film-out via ARRI laser recorders onto Kodak 2302,
polyester-based, B&W release stock.
-
Kodak 5218 is a color negative film, 2302 is B&W

bill h

(Great colors in the film. The period evocation is excellent.)